Blueprinter® 5.0… Moving to the cloud!
Because Blueprinter 5.0 cloud-enabled software resides on your computer, you won’t need an internet connection for customer interviews. But go online, and your entire team is automatically synchronized. No more emailing Excel® files! (Only Discovery Step 2 is available today.)
Today, Discovery interviews can be completed in Blueprinter 5.0-Discovery. (Remaining 6 steps are in development.)
After a Discovery interview, export your results to Excel-Blueprinter 4.0 and finish your Blueprinting project.
- Expand 6 tools for a logical work flow
- Synchronize entire team’s work online
- Store/share team xls, ppt, doc, PDF files
- Create a Prep Sheet for each interview
- View examples, instructions and tips
- Pick from 40 generic Current State Q’s
- Upload PowerPoint opening slides
- Use default script for phone set-up calls
- Create AMUSE customer tour chart
- Impress with new sticky note display
- Eliminate accidental navigation errors
- Follow intuitive side-bar navigation
- Quickly close, open and sort notes
- Create many versions of Trigger Maps
- Use built-in debriefing checklists
- Quickly vote on and mark TPs & MHs
- Display outcome statements
- Display Trigger Maps while taking notes
- Export sticky notes to Microsoft Word
- Select from 5 views of sticky notes
Already comfortable with Excel-based Blueprinter 4.0? Don’t worry: You can keep using it. But Blueprinter 5.0-Discovery is the first step toward a cloud-based approach with many advantages. Here are some benefits of using cloud-enabled Blueprinter 5.0 software…
- Team Collaboration: Team members automatically synchronize their work… and can drag-and-drop xls, ppt, doc & pdf files to store & share.
- Project Tracking: A business coordinator can have visibility into all relevant projects… without asking teams to email Excel attachments.
- Improved Coaching: Blueprinting coaches can be invited to view teams’ projects online… again, without emailing Excel files.
- Portfolio Analysis: Eventually, businesses will be able to extract key data from all projects for portfolio decisions based on common data.
- Data-mining: Imagine being able to data-mine qualitative and quantitative data across an entire business or company.
- Benchmarking: Your company can opt to upload “scrubbed” data and participate in benchmarking to learn cutting-edge best practices.
- Corporate Memory: Your company will build a huge repository of detailed project data… and can even import old Excel Blueprinter data.
Already trained in Blueprinting? If you now use Excel-based Blueprinter 4.0, you’re invited to a free 30-day trial. If your company has already made arrangements for multiple licenses, we’ll let you know this when you request your free trial.
For your free 30-day trial, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New to New Product Blueprinting? You’re also invited to a free 30-day trial. Blueprinter software is part of a broader approach to B2B front-end innovation. Before your trial, we’ll give you a brief New Product Blueprinting orientation… so the software makes more sense to you.
For your free 30-day trial, please contact email@example.com.
*Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation